What You Need to Know About Eyebrow Embroidery
Nowadays every day, a new trend comes to market. Eyebrow Embroidery is one such trend which is running now. Microblading is creating a lot of buzz in public and media too and people are curious to know about it. Many celebrities are influenced by it and they are very curious to know the full details of it just like every normal people. So, here we are describing each and every part of Eyebrow Embroidery. You can learn and then think about trying it or not.
- Different Names: Different people call it by different names. Some call it eyebrow embroidery and others call it 3D Brow Tattooing but maximum number of people call it microblading. You have your choice of picking the name. Nowadays 6D eyebrow embroidery is becoming famous too.
- It’s a lot different than traditional tattooed-on brows: There is obvious difference so they are not caller “brow tattoos”, instead they are called eyebrow embroidery or microblading. The traditional eyebrow tattoos are very dark, unnatural looking and thin while microbladed eyebrows look more real as they mimic real eyebrow hair to look more natural.
- It must be handled professionally: The eyebrows made by eyebrow embroidery services must be done by real professional people or it may go completely wrong. Some people still think that eyebrow embroidery is face tattoo. For taking this service only got the people who have a proper license of making tattoos. Only a professional can tell you about the shape of the tattoo which will suit your face or the color of it. So, you must be choosy while searching for the perfect place.
- Prices can be a bit high: For doing this, the professionals had to complete a lot of training before practicing eyebrow embroidery on real clients. The equipments which are used in it are very expensive too and they must be kept very safe and clean before use. So it’s no wonder that the eyebrow embroidery price will be pretty high too. If you want good results your investment must be good too.
- Less use of needles but more of blade and ink: To create the look of real eyebrow hair, the professional make small cuts on the brows. They then fill the created cuts with ink. The name microblading comes from here. This process is a very gentle process and must be completed with keeping in mind the sanitation and health of client.
- It does not hurt much: Real tattoo hurts a lot more than eyebrow embroidery. The process is painless as the artist uses anesthetic. Some people who had done eyebrow embroidery claimed that the threading of eyebrows is more painful than it.
- Very dark eyebrows: After the end of the first session, your brows will look very dark but you don’t have to worry as after three to five days the natural look of the brows will return.
- Touch-up is needed: The process of eyebrow embroidery is semi-permanent so it needed a touch-up after six weeks of the first session. Eyebrow embroidery in Singapore is the best in this matter.
Check out JezBrows 6D Eyebrow Embroidery Service as they are having a promotion.